Monday, July 24, 2006

Irritating the French, Part Ocho

Eight years in a row now Americans have won the Tour de France. This year they really wanted somebody else to win, but Floyd Landis did the incredible and pulled off the victory. Nice job.

Tiger won the Open yesterday but I didn't watch. Just had other things to do. Somehow I figured he would win. I suppose you don't see him collapse very often.

Wonder how th Big Orange is shaping up? I heard that Florida, Auburn, and LSU are being touted as the SEC's best this year.

Went to a Dog Show on Saturday cause my kids have puppy fever real bad. Please don't encourage them or mention it. It sends them into hour long whines. Saw lots of weirdo dogs, some big enough to ride, some that inspired the phrase "dog ugly", and some that had so much hair they couldn't possibly see where they were walking. All in all, it wasn't nearly as painfully boring as I expected.

No comments: