Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ho Hum

So college football is over, what do I do now? The Texans are out...the Cowboys are painfully out...I suppose I still have the Colts for now. At least until somebody tries to run the ball a little on them.

The Lady Vols looked real good against UConn. We have some big girls with talent on that team. I can't imagine there are three or four other teams as good as us.

In Tejas, baseball tryouts are next weekend. My first coaches meeting is next Thursday. The draft is in January and practice starts in Febuary. The season starts at Spring Break and is over before June. This all seams real early to me. But it's nice to get it over before it gets real hot. We just had our first basketball games this past weekend.

High school soccer is now playing outdoors. Unlike in Yankee-ville which plays a Fall season, we play a Spring season culminatng in state championship games at Easter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They play soccer in Texas?

Anonymous said...

I think its called El Soccer in Texas.