Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Wow...

Made it home yetserday in time to see UT vs LSU. Wow. Oh, and by the way, I lost three window screens, some banana trees, and all the leaves off one crepe myrtle. That's it.

And I do think Eric Ainge can be a better quarterback but that was an awful first half he had. Clausen did what needed to be done. He played a ton smarter than Ainge, didn't make big mistakes and led us to an incredible victory. We looked pitiful in the first half but it was really the offense's fault. I though our defense looked pretty good again.

I was ready for us to crumble a number of times but we didn't. By the way, what was Ainge thinking on that sling out of the endzone????

We'll, at least my homecoming worked out ok. That game may have salvaged the season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clausen played? I could have sworn that was our 5th string qb Clouwwwwzn as the TV guy said. You'd think if you do one game a week you have 2, ok 3, quarterbacks to learn how to pronounce that it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Glad Rita didn't mess with Texas too bad.