Wednesday, October 19, 2005

No Sweat

Don't be nervous about Alabama this weekend, I feel real good about it. I think the Big Orange is in for a huge win and a real offensive show. So relax and enjoy it.

I've got to check all of the feetball standings and scores so I can give you a mid-season update. I was optimistic at the start of the season about being able to comment on all games each weekend. But there is not one source that covers both Fayette County high school, MTSU, UT Chatt, Morehead State, CN, UT and Carter. It'd be nice to push one button and have all those scores pop up. Alas, it takes a whole bunch of buttons to pull it off so I've been remiss. But look for a mid-season update soon.

If you want, you can give me a dump truck full of money and I'd quit my day job and provide the updates.... Not holding my breath by the way. Go Vols.

No comments: