Monday, October 03, 2005

Poor Georgia...

It should be a sad week in Georgia as the Astros sweep the Braves and the Real Orange Team whups the Dawgs. The Big Orange musta looked ok on Saturday even though I didn't get to see it. I saw two plays on ESPN. Someday I'll get ESPN gameplan and/or all of the games will be broadcast on Universities own systems. This week I get to see on CBS. Please, not Musburger!

Astros won the wild card on the last day of the season and might surprise some folks in postseason. Clemons, Pettite and Oswalt, with Lights Out Lidge as closer. If we can buy a run we have a chance. I know the Jeff City crowd is behind us, particularly one Biggio wearing girl.

And this morning I got to experience another Texas legend. This is Red River Shootout week, culminated by Texas-OU at the Cotton Bowl on Saturday. For myself, I took the garbage out this morning and proceeded to somehow cover myself in fire ants in the process. None of them bites til one of them bites. Then they all bite in unison. Pesky little critters.

I'm on the road this week, expect odd reporting (if that isn't already your expectation).

No comments: