Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I searched the world over...

I failed to mention yesterday, the passing this weekend of one of the greatest country music stars of all time. Buck Owens of "Buck Owens and the Buckaroos" passed away. Buck was a legitimate country star who became most famous for his production and acting in the popular "HeeHaw" show. He was "pickin'" and Roy Clark was "grinnin'". Who could forget the small town salutes. The crows in the corn field "caw-caw". And the most famous song of all, "Where or where, are you tonight...". "What's for supper?" with LuLu and Grandpa Jones. And my personal favorite, Junior Samples and his telephone number "BR-549". We'll miss you Buck.

Gloom, despair and agony on me. Deep dark depression, excessive misery. If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Gloom, despair and agony on me.

No comments: