Monday, May 01, 2006

North Carolina Whut?

If'n you had told me 6 weeks ago that the Texans wouldn't get Bush or Young I would've been upset that they traded away the number 1 pick. But I was blown away that they actually decided not to take either one and took some guy from NC State. A nice fella mind you, but I hadn't heard of him 6 weeks ago. And he plays defense for goodness sakes.

It feels like we frittered away our pick. Like we really got the number 4 pick or something. I'm in shock and I don't really like pro football that much myself. Wow, this is going to be interesting to see how it works out. It will be painful every time Bush or Vince scores.

And nothing personal, but he made highlight reels in the ACC. Not the Big 12, SEC or even the Big 10. The ACC basketball conference. He sacked Maryland's quarterback. He sacked Wake Forest's quarterback. He might've been able to sack Vanderbilt's quarterback, or maybe one of the Kansas's quarterbacks. He would've been awesome in the Mountain West I bet.

I told you I was in shock....

No comments: