Monday, September 18, 2006

Easy, Easy

I could hear the tension in your voices last Thursday and now I know why. AAARGGGH. Why do we always make Florida look like a good team? And I don't know thwe final tally but we probably rushed for negative yards. And sacks weren't the problem. Except for that last one AAARgh.

Overall we played pretty good. But the running game stunk. There were a few holes and we missed them. It was just sad. Fortunately Notre Dame lost so I feel a little better.

Texas A&M was the luckiest this weekend. They were ahead late over Army who had played very, very well. A&M went for it with 4th and 2 around their own 30 with about 2 minutes to go. (Why not punt????) Army stuffed them for a 5 yard loss. Army worked it down until a goal line stand saved A&M. Dumb, dumb decsion by A&M coaching staff. Horrible decision. Reminded me of a fake punt tried against Georgia that cost us the game 30 years ago.

No comments: