Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Look Up

The place I love to go (and I don't usually plug outside websites) is www.heavens-above.com. This website has all the satellite sightings, shuttle, station, flares, etc etc etc. It's amazing how much stuff, and time, is put into this website. If you get a chance go visit it. Wander around til you get to ISS (International Space Station)sightings and it'll show you in detail the best opportunities. It's an awesome reasource and always accurate. I've used it to see itty bitty satellites that I never knew existed. One night I stood outside for like 30 minutes and saw something like 8 things float by. I never knew you could do this. I was (and still am) amazed.

Here is a link to the best sightings of Space Station from Knoxville. (there is a good one tomorrow.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be watching!