Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Drugs Work

Better living through chemicals as they say. The pharms seem to be kicking in and I'm feeling better.

Much better I'm sure than the two kids who had to ride in the trunk of the car from Alabama to Virginia. Police are arresting this woman who was taking five kids to her ex-husbands house in Virginia. They wouldn't all fit in the car, so she had a couple of them take turns riding in the trunk. My momma has made me do some strange things before, but I don't think she would ever ask me to ride in the trunk (at least not for 8 hours).

Your momma ever ask you to do anything crazy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my mom use to drag my ass up to some hillbilly town in east Tennesse every Christmas and try to make me be nice. Had to eat at some, I guess it was a sanitarium, where some OCD woman would go off whenever the colored plates got mixed up. I use to beg to stay in the trunk.

scary...