Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Road Trip

For those of you completely in the dark....my current plans call for a quick road trip to the hills later this week. I'll be leaving Texas Thursday and spending a wonderful evening somewheres in Mississiissspppiii that night. The next day I'll roll into 'Ol Smoky sometime early-late afternoon.

Therefores, postings to this blog may be intermittent, or they may be done telephonically thru some fancy new technology that allows me to call a 8 hunnert number and then it posts my message somehow. I should probably test that system afore I take off, but I may not have time. I may also e-mail some posts during my travels.

So you may not see the very high caliber formatting that you are used to for the next few days. But don't fret, it'll all revert to normal in a few days. Hopefully when I get back I'll have a whole slew of good pictures to share. So if I see you...smile...you may be the next subject of a post!

And, of course, we did get uphill earlier today. WooHoo!