Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Contest is Finally Over

Ok, the Mt. Rushmore BIg Orange contest is over. The winner is the entry of:

Al Wilson, Peyton Manning, Doug Atkins, Reggie White

The other two entries included Gen Neyland who I don't remember actually playing much. It was a great contest though, with overwhelming response.

What's the problem with men's basketball? We have actually stayed in the top 25 for like a week now. What gives? I'm beginning to think we might have a chance to get in the tournament and then to advance a round or two with a few upsets. I won't get my hopes up too far but could the end of our misery be in sight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nickname for Pearl should be Mosses - he is leading this program out of the wilderness.

Anonymous said...

when do i get my prize?