Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No Progress on Integration

I promise I'm going to do it, but my schedule doesn't block any time for it. I've got to finalize my personal organization system and chuck all of the extraneous stuff. Is this the classic "I'm so busy I don't have time to get organized"?

I'm liking Twitter more and more. Next week I'll be traveling and twittering almost exclusively instead of updating blog posts. It'll be interesting to see how it works, and whether anyone finds it worthwhile. It's how I'll keep my office abreast of what's going on.

I just bought MindManager software from Mindjet. This is mind mapping software that I've been wanting to use for some time. I've been mapping with pen and pencil for a while now and find it a great way to organize my thoughts, brainstorm etc. I'm a very visual kind of guy and looking at a picture really helps me absorb the information. I'm waiting on a new PC before I fire it up so maybe I'll play with it next week and give you some examples of what it can do. I'm reading the manual in the meantime. A first for me....

No comments: