Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Time to start posting again

I have been posting to other blogs since January and due to family concerns, decided to let this one go dormant for a while. I really enjoyed doing it but it was hard to post to two blogs at 5:30am each morning and then read the paper, deal with family, go to work etc. So I let this one go.

But now...I am giving Twitter a try and want to run my Twitter feed on this page. So I'm going to crank it back up. It won't necessarily be updated each morning. I update a work blog and that is my top priority. But I'll post fairly regularly I promise.

I want to test out the Silverlight Ink to Flickr to Twitter application and see if also I can use the same apps to mobile blog for work. So far it is working great.

More on that experiment as it goes.

You can catch my Twitter stuff at http://twitter.com/joelwalker

No comments: