Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Outrage!

Last night on American Idol they posted the wrong phone numbers for contestants on the screen and really messed up all the voting. I couldn't tell if I was voting for the Clay Aiken look-alike, or the guy with big fuzzy hair. It was really, really bad.

Now I understand that they are going to have a "do-over" of last night's broadcast and fix the numerical snafu. Wow. How can you expect the artists to be able to perform again in such a short timeframe. Their vocal chords will be screaming! It's unfathomable.

I believe some right minded congressman should call for congressional hearings on the matter. If we can sit through ballplayers refusing to admit they eat vitamins, surely a public outrage like this calls for more congressional oversight. We deserve to know whether this was an innocent act from a drunken technician, or a sinister plot hatched by evil studio producers.

I've invested a lot of time in this program. Time I could of spent feeding kids, taking out the garbage, going to work, listening to my wife etc. I deserve an answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say we remove all ballplayers' feeding tubes!