Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Glad it Wasn't Us....

Ok, I'm really sad to admit I actually watched the second half of a women's basketball game that didn't involve the Lady Vols. But the Baylor Bears played perfectly last night, I don't think I saw them actually ever miss a shot. They smoked Mich State.

Proud graduates of Baylor lifted their milk glasses in a toast to these girls. (It's a Baptist school in Waco after all). This is Baylor's second NAtional Championship ever. They won the men's tennis last year. The announcer said last night "this is the most significant day in Baylor sports history". Ouch. Just let them enjoy it, don't rub it in that it's their first big win in anything.

And, of course, the Michael Jackson case just gets creepier. I haven't reported on it 'cause it makes my skin crawl. I hope it's not all true or it'll give me nightmares.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, A women's basketball game that didn't involve the lady vols and you actually watched?