Thursday, May 05, 2005

I actually watched some of it...

Believe it or not, I actually did watch some of the Primetime Live sexpose' on American Idol. I believe the young man is telling a true story. He claims Paula and he had an affair during the show. He said he did what any 22 year old man would have done in similar circumstances, go for it when given the opportunity.

My other family member indicated she didn't think that was true. That many 22 year old men would have resisted advances by Paula in similar circumstances. I can't think of any that I know....

BIG news in KnoxVegas! Bi-Lo supermarkets are selling out! First it was Piggly Wiggly. Now Bi-Lo! what will East Tennesseeans do for generic, non-labled canned goods! Crisis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"many 22 year old men would have resisted advances by Paula"

You gotta love the world girls live in..flowers, clean sheets...

Yeah, I can remember all the hearts I broke with my morality at 22, and might still be breaking them if anybody gave a damn.