Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Teacher Appreciation Day

Today is a day we celebrate teachers. As a kid, I had two aunts who taught 4th grade. I, of course, was put in the third teachers class. But I did get to have my uncle for high school chemistry, my cousin for geometry, and my mom for library. My mom is a whiz with the dewey decimal system (highly underrated as a numerical guidance system).

So I thought it was way cool when I found out you can search this database to find pictures of yourself in high school. I was able to find pictures of most of my relatives and many of my college friends. Just input a little info to guide the search, and sit back while it canvasses what must be millions of school photos. It's amazingly accurate. It's also pretty funny to remember how goofy you used to look (some of you never recovered).

No comments: