Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Let the Games Begin....

Tonight is the big final audition night (they vote tomorrow?) on American Idol and the last chance to let your voice be heard. Who will you vote for? Ronnie Van Zandt or Martina McBride? Oops, it's actually Bo or Carrie. Normally I would easily pick "Bo" since I grew up on southern rock, however, every woman at work who watches the show is drooling over him which makes me want to vote the other way out of spite. I don't know why either. It's not like...

1. They have a chance with him and are picking him over me...or..
2. I have a chance with them and am getting passed over...or
3. I really care who they drool over...
4. I really care enough to actually vote.

It's just spite. Besides, Carrie is pretty cute, so that's enough reason to vote for her. So, to anyone at work who asks, and drools over Bo, I'm gonna vote for Carrie. On two phones. On speed dial.

For everybody else, who would you vote for if you actually cared enough to watch, and (Help You!) cared enough to spend time calling a phone number that wasn't actually connected to anything?

So who is it? Bo or Carrie?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll shows that 38% of "American Idol" viewers would like to see Carrie Underwood win and 34% would like to see Bo Bice win (release).

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Pat Paulson.