Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I Can't Sleep!

Used to be I had no troubles sleeping til noon. Even when I needed to be up at 8:00. Now as I get older, there are days I just give up on it, like today. I woke up at 4:00 and realized that it was going to be useless, so just give in and get up. I figure I'll go to bed about 8 tonight to even it out.

I know people at work who show up at 6am every day and leave at 7pm and complain about having to work too hard. Me, I don't do that. Maybe if I was real smart and thought my employer really needed me, maybe. But I figure any extra hours I put in are just another chance I'll mess something up.

Why am I writng about this? Cause I can't sleep or think of anything else! Wait, go visit www.weht.net to see whatever happened to all of your favorite 15 minute of fame folks. There, I'm done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

try counting sheep

Anonymous said...

It's the rays from that wireless network. Wrap your head in tinfoil before going to sleep.

Anonymous said...

At least two of your nephews are still able to sleep until noon if undisturbed.

How do I register to not be anon, what do it cost?

jbwalker said...

It's free that's how I afford it.

Anonymous said...

free, and worth every penny of it!