Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Thanks for your suggestions

It's nice to know the on-line community can come to your aid in time of need. I suffered from sleep deprivation yesterday (sounds fancy don't it) and received a number of kind, sincere and well meaning suggestions. A lot like the suggestions I would have received from my own family, had I been dumb enough to whine about not sleeping to them. I have since recalibrated my nocturnal clock and am now synced up with Central Time. So no more sleep problems here.

I can't wait for the Michael Jackson verdict to come in. We expect massive riots in my town when the verdict is read. Fortunately, it's expected that the rioters (Michael supporters) won't be able to throw bricks hard enough to actually break any windows. We anticipate the massive protest march will be choreographed by Bob Fosse.

No comments: