Thursday, June 09, 2005

Various...

I can finally rest now, the Women's College World Softball Series is over. Michigan won by beating UCLA. It's the first time any team east of the great Mississippi has ever won the title. I'm glad Michigan won, even though I still root against them every chance I get cause of that Charles Woodson Heisman thing. I hold a long grudge.

Michael Jackson checked back into the hospital with back pains. Here's hoping he's late, and in his Disney jammies, for the verdict.

"Sheeps" has viewership from many regons of the US. So far I can count Chattanooga, Knoxville, Jefferson City, Fayatteville, and Worcester Massachusetts in the mix. I realize that Massachussettans may find some of the material immaterial, or at best, mildly odd. I'll try to input more information in the future that appeals to them. Here's a stab...

No Kennedy's have acted up this past week. WooHoo! The Red Sox are still champions til October. Woohoo! The snow is now sufficiently gone enough to actually drive all the way to the Red Lion Inn. Woohoo! The South hasn't seceded lately! Woohoo!

There. That makes me feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dissing DC? Don't forget Congress monitoring this for any FCC violations.

Anonymous said...

I'm a congressman from TN, for $1,200 I can get the FCC off your back.